Luminar Neo is a powerful addition to Adobe Photoshop. To apply Luminar Neo as a filter, follow these steps:
- Open Adobe Photoshop.
- Open an image you’d like to enhance.
- Choose Filter > Skylum Software > Luminar Neo … (a dialog box will appear to indicate that Luminar is running).
- Luminar Neo should automatically open the image you were editing. If needed, click the Luminar Neo icon in your Dock or Taskbar to switch to it.
- Make any edits or adjustments in Luminar Neo
- When done, click the Apply button to send the adjusted image back to Photoshop.
Thanks for your feedback.