Upscale a photo up to 6X and enhance image resolution naturally with AI. Crop an interesting frame from a panoramic landscape, get high-quality zoom-ins of wildlife, improve macro shots, enhance old photos, prepare your images for printing, and more. Here’s a step-by-step guide on using UpscaleAI in Luminar Neo:
- Open Luminar Neo as a stand-alone program.
- Click on Add Photos and then click on Add Image.
- Select your file and click Open.
- Click Catalog at the top of the menu.
- Drag the image down to the Upscale AI box at the bottom where it says Drag a photo here to start.
- Choose the amount you want to upscale your image by.
It will take a few moments to upscale. Once the task is complete, a copy of your upscaled image will be placed in the Upscale folder. To avoid confusion, the upscaled image file name will also be changed, with image_upscale added to the end of the original file name.
Need more help with this?
Skylum Customer Service
Thanks for your feedback.