The Toning tool corrects overall brightness and contrast for a balanced image. This is one of the most important tools to get the right tonal harmony for your photo.
- Amount. This slider sets the overall strength of color toning applied to the image.
- Saturation. This slider increases the intensity of the color in the bright areas of the image.
- Hue. Slide through a spectrum of colors to choose the toning of the bright values in the scene. Becomes available once you apply Saturation.
- Saturation. This slider increases the color intensity in the darker areas of the image.
- Hue. Scroll through a spectrum of colors to choose the toning of the darker values. Becomes available once you apply Saturation.
- Balance. This slider shifts the balance between the Highlights adjustments and Shadows adjustments for split toning. Slide it to the left and Shadows adjustments will take precedence; slide it to the right and adjustments to the Highlights will take precedence.
Thanks for your feedback.