Add a whole new light source to your photo — the sun! You can control its position, warmth, and the amount of glow for a subtle or even dramatic change in lighting. Combine the Sunrays tool with blending modes for even more control of your lighting.
- Place Sun Center. Click this button to position the sun. You can also drag the position off of the photo canvas.
- Amount. This slider controls the overall intensity of the sun’s rays.
- Overall Look. This slider changes the overall brightness of the scene.
- Sunrays Length. This slider controls the distance the sun rays travel.
- Penetration. This slider impacts how much the sun passes through an area. It can be helpful when trying to composite the sunrays into a photo naturally.
- Sun Radius. This slider affects the size of the sun (the origin point of the sun’s rays).
- Sun Glow Radius. This slider changes the size of the glow around the sun.
- Sun Glow Amount. This slider changes the intensity of the sun’s glow.
- Number of Sunrays. Use this slider to select the number of sun rays.
- Randomize. This slider will generate an entirely new variation based on your current settings.
- Sun Warmth. This slider can change the sun from a bright white to a warm glow.
- Sunrays Warmth. Use this slider to adjust the color temperature of the rays.
Need more help with this?
Skylum Customer Service
Thanks for your feedback.