The RelightAI tool in Luminar Neo offers total control over the lighting in a photo. It’s perfect for creatively improving an image and solving technical issues for backlit photos.
This tool is unique because it analyzes the scene in three dimensions. By creating a 3D map of a photo, Luminar Neo can spread light naturally in 3D space across a 2D image. This produces superior photorealistic results.
This tool is helpful for any photo that needs an extra source of realistic light in the foreground. It is excellent for amateur photographers and hobbyists who struggle with setting up light sources or adjusting exposure before taking a photo.
- Brightness Near. This slider increases or decreases the amount of light in the foreground.
- Brightness Far. This slider increases or decreases the amount of light in the background.
- Depth. This slider controls the transition point between foreground and background. Moving this slider to the left sets it closer to the camera and moves it further away to the right.
- Dehalo. Blends the light gradually around the subject to restore detail and remove unwanted artifacts such as adjusting hair that blends in the background of a portrait.
- Warmth Near. Refine the color temperature of the foreground by adjusting the amount. A negative value will cool the image by adding a blue tone, and a positive value will warm the image by adding a gold tone.
- Warmth Far. Refine the color temperature of the background by adjusting the amount. A negative value will cool the image by adding a blue tone, and a positive value will warm the image by adding a gold tone.
Need more help with this?
Skylum Customer Service
Thanks for your feedback.