Using MaskAI helps you quickly select objects in an image to mask. It detects up to nine separate elements in a photo: people, skies, buildings, vehicles, water, plants, mountains, and both natural and artificial ground for the perfect mask.
How to use MaskAI:
- Open an image in Luminar Neo.
- Select the Edit tab on the Top Toolbar to reveal the Tools pane and scroll down to the Creative tools.
- Choose the Dramatic tool and increase the sliders to high values, making the effect easy to see.
- Click the Masking Tab within the tool.
- Choose the MaskAI mode in the mask tool.
- Select one or a combination of the nine masking elements to create a mask. You can further enhance the mask by using the Brush Mask.
- If needed, you can use the Additional Mask Controls to refine your mask.
- The same controls can be used Invert or Clear the mask if needed
Thanks for your feedback.