You can also add a Flag to an image in the Edit panel or Single Image Catalog view. This can be useful as you enhance the image as you might change your mind about how good it is (especially after taking advantage of Luminar Neo’s tools).
- Click a Shortcut in the Catalog panel or choose a Folder, Subfolder, or Album for the images you want to work with.
- Press the G key ensuring you are in Gallery View mode. This mode makes it easy to get an overview of a folder or album’s contents so you can choose the image you want.
- Choose the image you’d like to edit and double click to enter Single Image view.
- The individual image opens and you should see flags and other useful information below the image in the Canvas.
- If hidden, click the View menu and make sure Show Photo Actions Panel is marked. You can now flag directly below the image.
From left to right, here’s what’s displayed
- Filename. Matches the name of the file on your hard drive.
- Favorite. Click the heart to flag the image as a favorite
- Rejected. Click the X to reject the image
- Visibility Icon. Click to view the before and after if the image is edited
- Zoom. Click the dropdown menu to change the Zoom percentage
You can also use keyboard shortcuts to label images.
- P Favorite
- X Rejected
- U Unmarked