The option to install Luminar Neo as a Plug-in is presented when you run the installer. You can also choose to install it as a plug-in at a later time. Please note that installing plugins is an optional step that can be omitted.
- Quit any host applications you are installing for.
- Make sure Luminar Neo is open.
- Choose Luminar Neo >Install Plugins (macOs) or Luminar Neo >File > Install Plugins (Windows).
- Mark the desired host applications in the new dialog box that appears to show you which supported host applications you have currently installed on your computer.
- Click the Install/Uninstall button for the corresponding apps in which you’d like Luminar to run.
Thanks for your feedback.