The Glow tool is helpful in creating a lighting effect in photos. It’s especially useful for bright areas in your image, such as streetlights or the sky.
- Type (Soft Focus). This drop-down menu allows you to choose from four glow effects: Soft Focus, Glow, Orton Effect, and Orton Effect Soft.
- Amount. This slider sets the overall strength of the tool. If the Amount value is 0, the tool is not applied. Move the slider to the right to apply the tool and increase the Amount.
- Softness. This slider controls the softness of the Glow effect. A higher value creates a gentler blend between the affected and unaffected areas of the image.
- Brightness. Use this slider to control the brightness of the effect.
- Contrast. Use this slider to set the contrast in the areas of the image to which the Glow tool is applied.
- Warmth. With this slider, you can make the hue of the Glow effect warmer or cooler.
Thanks for your feedback.