The Presets panel uses content-aware technology to suggest what Presets may work best for your photo. Luminar Neo scans each image and compares its contents and their needs to a built-in collection of editing Presets. This allows Luminar Neo to suggest new styles as well as useful fixes.
To get editing suggestions
Taking advantage of the For This Photo tool is easy. Luminar Neo uses content-aware technology to determine what Presets may work best for each photo.
- Open an image or select an existing photo in your catalog.
- Click the Presets button at the top of the window.
- Locate the For This Photo section near the panel’s top (scroll if needed).
- Let Luminar Neo analyze your image. When complete, suggestions will appear. You can see suggested Presets at the top of the Presets panel in the For This Photo area.
- Scroll through the suggested collections by clicking the arrows to the right and left of the collection image to review your suggestions.
- When you’ve chosen a collection, click to open it. You can now:
- Click on an individual Preset to apply it.
- Click on a new Preset to try out another option.