The FaceAI tool selectively targets a subject’s face, eyes, and mouth using face recognition technology. It’s even intelligent enough to recognize a side profile portrait.
- Face Light. Adjust the lighting of a face without impacting the rest of the scene. Emulate a flash or reflector aimed at the face.
- Slim Face. This is a valuable technology to contour and shape a face realistically. Make the face proportionally smaller and naturally slim, achieving more attractive results in your portraits. It’s also helpful to correct lens distortion on a face.
- Iris. This drop-down allows you to change the color or overall look of the iris. You can choose between Blue, Brown, Green, Grey, Hazel, Honey, Mint, and exotic looks (Cat and Owl). The Original option leaves the iris color unchanged.
- Iris Visibility. This slider allows you to adjust the intensity of the Iris setting. Increasing its value makes the Iris adjustments more intense while decreasing it allows more of the natural iris color to show through.
- Iris Flare. This slider adds a flare to the lower portion of the iris. Adding flare can make darker irises brighter and more visible.
- Enlarge Eyes. This slider makes squinting eyes more pronounced. To enlarge a subject’s eyes, increase the value of this slider.
- Eye Whitening. Use this slider to whiten the pupils to enhance the eyes.
- Eye Enhancer. Enhance a person’s eyes to make them sharper and more expressive.
- Dark Circles Removal. Easily remove dark circles or shadows below the eye.
- Red Eye Removal. Fix red-eye problems caused by flash.
- Improve Eyebrows. Thicken and darken eyebrows for stronger framing of the eyes.
- Lips Saturation. Enhance the color of the lips.
- Lips Redness. Increase the redness of the lips.
- Lips Darkening. Lower the luminosity of lips.
- Teeth Whitening. Brighten all smiles in a portrait.
Thanks for your feedback.