Downloading and installing Luminar Neo is easy.
- Go to skylum.com or skylum.com/user/login
- In the top right corner, click Sign In.
- If you already have a Skylum Account, sign in with a linked Google, Facebook, Microsoft, or Apple account, or sign in with your email and password. If you don’t have a Skylum Account, click Register and create an account by linking an existing third-party account or by providing your email address and creating a password.
- In your Skylum Account, you will see a My software tab with all of your Skylum software, including Luminar Neo.
- Find Luminar Neo in your list of software and download it by clicking the Download button.
- If you don’t see Luminar Neo in the My software tab, chances are you bought it with another email address. Scroll down and link your Luminar Neo license to your existing Skylum Account in the Link my licenses block. To do this, enter the email address you used when purchasing Luminar Neo and click Link my licenses.
- If you’ve bought Luminar Neo on the App Store, submit proof of purchase to our support team by clicking the link under Something not right? and they’ll help you right away!
Need more help with this?
Skylum Customer Service
Thanks for your feedback.