In order to save time when developing your image, you’ll find an extensive collection of Presets. Professional photographers and image retouchers help create these Presets to save you time and offer inspiration.
To apply a Preset
- Make sure an image is open in Luminar Neo.
- Click Presets at the top of the window to switch to the Presets Browser. This opens the Presets panel.
- Choose a Preset collection
- Use suggested templates in the For This Photo section
- Browse other collections organized by categories.
- Examine the Presets available by exploring their icons.
- When ready, click on a Preset name to apply it. To apply a different Preset to your photo, click on its name.
- Click the Heart icon next to a Preset to add it to your Favorites list for easy access.
- In order to quickly return to the original state of a photograph, just use the Reset Adjustments command. You can find this in the ellipsis menu (…) to the right of the selected template name at the bottom right corner of the screen. The Reset Adjustments command resets all tool adjustments including Presets, but won’t affect tools such as CropAI.
Thanks for your feedback.