Once you’ve added a mask, you can add or subtract from the masked area.
Click on the Mask actions dropdown to find the following controls:
- Fill. This option covers your entire image with a mask. After using Fill, you can select Paint and use the Erase mode to subtract from the mask.
- Clear. This option removes your mask entirely. After clicking Clear, you can use the Paint Mask, Gradient Mask, or Radial Mask tools to add details to the image.
- Invert. This option inverts any mask you’ve created to reverse its opacity and transparency values.
- Copy. This option copies the current mask to the clipboard. To use this copied mask, create a new mask using any tool and paste it into the new tool mask.
- Paste. This option pastes the current mask stored on the clipboard for use on another tool mask.
- Show. This option controls the visibility of the mask. Clicking Show displays the mask as a red overlay. You may continue drawing your mask for greater precision while this overlay is shown. Click Show again to remove the red overlay.
Need more help with this?
Skylum Customer Service
Thanks for your feedback.