You can choose to open one or multiple images in a LuminarAI session and make basic or creative edits to them. The edit history of these images will automatically be stored in your LuminarAI Catalog.
To edit a single image in LuminarAI:
- Click the + icon in the toolbar (next to Catalog) and choose Edit Single Image …, or press Cmd+O (macOS) or Ctrl+O (Windows). A new dialog box will open.
- Select the image you want to edit and click Open.
- Once your image has loaded, apply Templates, use tools, and make any other modifications you want to it. Your edits will automatically be saved to the Single Image Edits collection in your current Catalog.
- To create a new image file that reflects all of your edits, choose the Export tab in the top toolbar. In the Export panel, you can choose to save your image to your computer (Save To Disk), email your image (using your native email client), or upload your image directly to SmugMug or 500px.
- Repeat this process to edit the next image you want to work with.
- You can find images you’ve opened by switching to the Catalog. You can open the Catalog by choosing the Catalog tab in the toolbar or by choosing View > Catalog.
Thanks for your feedback.