Using LuminarAI as a Photos for macOS Extension
If you’re running macOS 10.13.6 or higher, you can use LuminarAI as an Extension to Photos., you can use LuminarAI as an Extension to Photos.
Here’s how to activate the LuminarAI Extension.
- Choose System Preferences.
- Choose Extensions.
- Choose Photos.
- Select the LuminarAI Extension.
- Launch Photos from your Applications folder.
- Choose an image to edit in your Photos library.
- Click the Edit Photo button.
- Click the Extensions button and choose LuminarAI.
- Make any edits or adjustments in LuminarAI and use Templates to speed up your editing workflow.
- When done, click the Save Changes button to send the adjusted image back to Photos.
Thanks for your feedback.