The Matte tool can give your photos an aged look with flat colors and high contrast. It works well for both landscapes and portraits to change the emotion of your image.
- Amount. This slider adjusts the overall strength of the matte effect.
- Fade. This slider controls the loss of detail that happens in the darker areas of the image.
- Contrast. This slider adjusts the relationship between the brighter and darker area of the image.
- Range. This slider affects the portion of the image in which the color is shifted.
- Hue. This slider selects the color that the image takes on.
- Saturation. This slider can be used to affect the saturation of the matte effect.
Thanks for your feedback.