You can also choose favorite images in the Edit or Single Image Catalog view. This can be useful as you enhance the image as you might change your mind about how good it is (especially after taking advantage of LuminarAI’s tools and Templates).
- Click a Shortcut in the Library panel or choose a Folder, Subfolder, or Album for the images you want to work with.
- Press the G key ensuring you are in Gallery images mode. This mode makes it easy to get an overview of a folder or album’s contents so you can choose the image you want.
- Choose the image that you’d like to edit and double click to enter Single image mode.
- The individual image opens and you should see flags and other useful information below the image in the Canvas.
- If hidden, click the View menu and make sure Show Photo Actions Panel is marked. You can now flag directly below the image.
From left to right, here’s what’s displayed
- Filename. Matches the name of the file on your hard drive.
- Rejected. Click the X to reject the image
- Favorite. Click the heart to flag the image as a favorite
You can also use keyboard shortcuts to label images.
- P Favorite
- X Rejected
- U Unmarked