The first thing you will see when opening LuminarAI is a blank canvas. LuminarAI allows you to add folders of images to the catalog, or you can edit single files.
In this guide, you will learn how to add a folder of images into the catalog and then use the tools and tabs inside of LuminarAI to create a finished product.
- Click the plus icon in the top toolbar and select Add Folder.
- In the pop-up window, navigate to the image files you would like to import into this catalog.
- Choose the folder 0-Raw files that you downloaded from here.
- Click the Add Folder button when finished.
- The photos are now ready to be used inside of LuminarAI.
Need more help with this?
Skylum Customer Service
Thanks for your feedback.