The High Key tool emulates the look achieved by high key lighting, where the main light source slightly overexposes the subject. This technique produces bright, high-contrast images and is often used in fashion and beauty photography.
- Amount. This slider allows you to set the intensity of the High Key effect.
- Standard High Key. This slider affects the image globally.
- Dynamic High Key. This slider is more limited in its effect, taking skin tones into account as it applies the High Key effect to the image.
- Blacks. Use this slider to maintain contrast in the darkest areas of your image.
- Glow. This slider controls the behavior of the brighter areas of the photo.
- Contrast. This slider affects the overall contrast in the image (the relative difference between the lightest and darkest areas).
- Saturation. This slider determines if the overall image becomes washed out or stays richly saturated.
Thanks for your feedback.