The Templates panel uses content-aware technology to suggest what Templates may work best for your photo. LuminarAI scans each image and compares its contents and their needs to a built-in collection of editing Templates. This allows LuminarAI to suggest new styles as well as useful fixes.
To get editing suggestions
Taking advantage of the For This Photo tool is easy. LuminarAI uses content-aware technology to determine what Templates may work best for each photo.
- Open an image or select an existing photo in your catalog.
- Click the Templates button at the top of the window.
- Locate the For This Photo section near the top of the panel (scroll if needed).
- Let LuminarAI analyze your image. When complete, suggestions will appear. You can see suggested Templates at the top of the Templates panel in the For This Photo area.
- Scroll through the suggested collections by clicking the arrows to the right and left of the collection image to review your suggestions.
- When you’ve chosen a collection, click to open it. You can now:
- Click on an individual Template to apply it.
- Click on a new Template to try out another option.