The Templates panel uses content-aware technology to suggest what Templates may work best for your photo. Your image is scanned and LuminarAI compares the contents of your photos and their needs to a built-in collection of editing templates. LuminarAI can suggest new styles as well as useful fixes to help your image.
To get editing suggestions
To take advantage of the For This Photo tool is easy. LuminarAI uses content-aware technology to determine what
Templates may work best for each photo.
- Open an image or select an existing photo in your catalog.
- Click the Templates button at the top of the window.
- Locate the For This Photo section near the top of the panel (scroll if needed).
- Let LuminarAI analyze your image. When complete, suggestions will appear. You can see suggested Templates at the top of the Templates panel in the For This Photo area.
- Scroll through the suggested collections.
- Click to open a collection
- Click an individual template to apply it
- Click a new template to try out additional options