The Showing drop-down menu (located to the left of the By menu) allows you to filter your images by Favorites, Rejected, Unmarked, and Edited. With hundreds, thousands, or even hundreds of thousands of pictures, finding the best ones can be tricky. The Showing menu allows you to quickly filter your photos.
Combining the filters in the Showing drop-down menu with the sorting functions in the By menu allows you to find exactly what you need in a few clicks. For example, you might show only Favorites organized by Capture Time.
- Favorites. This filter shows only images you have flagged as favorites.
- Rejected. This filter shows only images you have rejected.
- Unmarked. This filter shows all images that are not tagged as either Favorites or Rejected.
- Edited. This filter shows all images you have edited. Showing only edited images makes it easy to find the photos you have already processed.
Adjusting image thumbnail size
- When in Grid View, image thumbnails can be resized for better viewing. From the Thumbnail size dropdown menu, choose between Small, Medium, Large, and Largest.
- When in Single View, the Thumbnail size tool changes to the Zoom tool. You can use it to change the view of the image by selecting a zoom percentage or selecting Fit to Screen.
Need more help with this?
Skylum Customer Service
Thanks for your feedback.