The Edit Sidebar is where you can access all of the core editing tools. These tools are organized into groups based on functionality.
- Essentials. The Essential Tools are some of the most frequently used in LuminarAI. These tools perform core adjustments that are useful for most images.
- Creative. Creative Tools help you express yourself with your photos. Explore new options for color and style that can affect the mood of an image.
- Portrait. The Portrait Tools are designed to make enhancing portraits easy. Be sure to explore the ability to sync adjustments to multiple photos.
- Professional. The Professional Tools are designed to offer precise controls to advanced and discerning users. Explore them for some of the most useful tools in Luminar to control color and tone.
- Local Masking. Local Masking makes it possible to layer multiple adjustments. This is helpful when you need to make precise adjustments to an image or to adjust multiple areas of an image independently.
- History. With History, LuminarAI keeps a list of what you have done to the image since you opened it. These are multiple undos and an easy way to go back in time. Simply click on an earlier History State to revert the photo to that stage of editing. History states are also saved with an image automatically in your LuminarAI catalog.
Thanks for your feedback.