The CompositionAI tool automatically adjusts a photo’s composition, crop, and perspective. After using CompositionAI, you can still make changes manually to fine-tune the result.
- CompositionAI. Click this button to automatically crop your photo based on an analysis of its contents.
- Ratio. This drop-down menu allows you to choose between a wide range of standard aspect ratios as well as aspect ratios for social media. You can also choose your own aspect ratio using the Enter Custom option.
- Perspective. The perspective buttons let you choose between automatically aligning the horizon (Auto Horizon Alignment) and automatically straightening the verticals (Auto Verticals Straighten).
- Auto Horizon Alignment automatically levels your image horizontally. It’s good for images that aren’t level with the horizon but that have either a natural horizon or straight horizontal lines.
- Auto Verticals Straighten aligns the image vertically and works well with images that have defined vertical lines.
- Rotate & Flip. These buttons rotate the image counterclockwise or flip it horizontally or vertically.
- Image 3D Transform. These sliders allow you to manually adjust perspective distortion.
- Vertical. This slider tilts the image vertically to correct for vertical distortion (which can occur when a tall building is photographed at street level, for instance).
- Horizontal. This slider tilts the image horizontally to create straight lines and correct for horizontal distortion (which can occur when an object is photographed off to the side, for instance).
- Aspect. Moving the Aspect slider to the right corrects for horizontal aspect distortion while moving it to the left corrects for vertical aspect distortion. The Aspect slider can work in tandem with the Vertical and Horizontal sliders. For example, making a correction with the Horizontal slider may distort the aspect of a subject. To correct this, you can move the Aspect slider until the subject looks natural.
Thanks for your feedback.