In order to save time when developing your image, you’ll find an extensive collection of Templates. Professional photographers and image retouchers help create these Templates to save you time and offer inspiration.
To apply a Template
- Make sure an image is open in LuminarAI.
- Click Templates at the top of the window to switch to the Templates Browser. This opens the Templates panel.
- Choose a template collection
- Use suggested templates in the For This Photo section
- Browse other collections organized by categories.
- Examine the Templates available by exploring their icons.
- When ready, click on a Template name to apply it. To apply a different Template to your photo, click on its name.
- Use the Strength slider at the bottom of the panel to adjust the intensity of a template quickly.
- Click the Heart icon next to a Template to add it to your Favorites list for easy access.
- In order to quickly return to the original state of a photograph, just use the Reset Adjustments command. You can find this in the ellipsis menu (…) to the right of the selected template name at the bottom right corner of the screen. The Reset Adjustments command resets all tool adjustments including Templates, but won’t affect tools such as CompositionAI.
Thanks for your feedback.