Luminar works with Adobe Photoshop Elements. To apply Luminar as a filter, follow these steps:
- Make sure Adobe Photoshop Elements is open.
- Open an image you’d like to enhance in the Photo Editor module.
- Choose Filter > Skylum Software > Luminar 4…
A new dialog appears to indicate that Luminar is running.
- Luminar should automatically open the image you were editing. If needed, click the Luminar icon in your Dock or Taskbar to switch to Luminar.
- Make any edits or adjustments as needed in Luminar. Use Luminar Looks to speed up your editing workflow.
- When done, click the Apply button to send the adjusted image back to Photoshop Elements.
Besoin d'aide supplémentaire avec ce sujet?
Skylum Customer Service
Merci pour vos commentaires.