You can use Luminar to edit single images at a time. You can choose to open one or multiple images into a session and work with those images for basic or creative editing. The edit history of these files can be stored in a Luminar catalog, but this is optional.
- Create a new catalog or use your existing catalog. To create a new catalog choose File > Catalog > New….
- Choose File > Edit Single Image to select your photo, or press Cmd+O (macOS) or Ctrl+O (PC).
A new dialog box opens.
- Select the image(s) you want want to edit.
- Apply any adjustments or tools you want to the photo. Your edits are automatically saved to the Catalog file.
- Choose File > Export… or File > Share to create a new file with all of the Luminar tools applied.
- Repeat the process and open up the next image you want to work with.
- You can find your single images by switching to the Library. Just click on the Single Image Edits shortcut.