Enables custom images and textures to be blended as a layer into the current image. Textures can easily give your photos new unique looks, especially when you’re trying to achieve a vintage or grungy look.
- Load Texture. Click the Select Texture button to open a file browser. You’ll be able to choose a texture graphic on your hard drive.
- Flip/Flop buttons. This swaps the direction of the texture image.
- Blend Mode. Use a Blending Mode to change how the texture mixes with your image.
- Opacity. Use the Amount slider to control how the image lightens or darkens based upon the texture layer.
- Zoom. Controls the size of the texture.
- BrIghtness. Adjust how light or dark a texture is.
- Contrast. Increase or decreases the dynamic range of the texture.
- Saturation. Add or subtract the intensity of color in the texture.
- Hue. Change the colors in a texture by rolling the hue.
Merci pour vos commentaires.