You can quickly and easily share a photo to your 500px account. Get inspired with incredible photos from diverse styles and genres around the world.
- In your Luminar library select one photo that you’d like to share.
- From the main menu choose File > Share > 500px or click the Share image button in the top toolbar corner and choose 500px. A new dialog appears.
- Please wait while the edits are applied to your photo and it is converted to the right format for sharing. If this is the first time sharing to 500px you will be prompted to log in to 500px.
- Make your image easier to discover by adding:
- EXIF data. For macOS users, the EXIF data is automatically sent. Windows users have a checkbox to control whether EXIF data is uploaded.
- Control access to your image by choosing a Privacy level:
- If your image contains details unsuitable for children or the workplace, mark the box next to NSFW (Not Safe For Work content).
- Click the Upload button to add it to your 500px account. After pushing the Upload button, your photo is automatically uploaded to the 500px website to the Photo manager section of your Profile.
- On the 500px site, you can then browse and add your photo to the Gallery or edit its data in the Photo manager section of your Profile.
Merci pour vos commentaires.