If you’d like to send your image via mail, message, or upload it to a social media site just click the Share Image button in the upper right corner and select how you would like to share your image(s). Here is an example of some of the options you will see for sharing. Some options are not available depending on your operating system.
- Mail. Attach a JPEG to a mail message. The application used it the one that you have set as the default Mail application by your operating system.
- Messages. Message a JPEG to a friend or client. (macOS only)
- SmugMug. Upload a single image to your SmugMug account.
- 500px. Upload a single image to your 500px account.
- Open In. Choose another photo editing application on your computer for additional editing. (macOS only)
Besoin d'aide supplémentaire avec ce sujet?
Skylum Customer Service
Merci pour vos commentaires.