Below the currently selected image is a series of quick controls so you can both review the status of an image or apply criteria to help with sorting.
- File Name. View the name of the currently selected image.
- Color Label. Apply a color label to indicate the status or category for an image.
- Flagged Image. A Flagged or Favorite image will have its heart icon filled in. This is a top-level rating that will help you find your best images.
- Reject Image. Clicking the X will dim the image in your library. This is an alternative to deleting files that you don’t want to use.
- Rating. Apply a star rating of 1–5 stars to help sort your images based on quality.
- Move to Trash. Click the Trashcan icon to move the file to Luminar’s trash where it is queued for deletion.
Besoin d'aide supplémentaire avec ce sujet?
Skylum Customer Service
Merci pour vos commentaires.