This tool is a useful way to control the Intensity of colors in a photo. It is often used in conjunction with the Light tool.
- Saturation. This slider adjusts the intensity of all colors in your photo.
- Vibrance. This slider adjusts only the intensity of muted colors, ignoring well-saturated colors. This is useful for finer control when adjusting color.
- Remove Color Cast. Automatically removes undesirable color casts in your images by detecting and adjusting the hue.
- Color Block. Choose a color target that you want to control.
- Hue. Adjusts the hue or basic color shades of your image for the selected target. Sliding the control further to the right results in a shift towards the next color in the list (for example from Orange to Yellow). Sliding the left shifts the hue towards the previous color in the list (for example from Orange to Red).
- Saturation. Adjust color saturation for the selected target. Sliding the control further to the right results in a more intense color. Of course, moving to the left removes color.
- Luminance. Adjust the brightness of the colors for the selected target. Sliding the control further to the right results in a brighter color within the image. The further to the left, the darker the image.
- Hue Shift. This filter lets you roll the hue in a photo for subtle or dramatic changes. A little is perfect to eliminate unwanted color tints while a big adjustment is perfect for a dramatic style.
Besoin d'aide supplémentaire avec ce sujet?
Skylum Customer Service
Merci pour vos commentaires.