Working with Luminar through Aperture is very similar to the way it behaves with Lightroom. To exchange a file from Aperture to Luminar, follow these steps:
- Make sure Apple Aperture is open.
- Choose your image(s) in Aperture from the Library that you want to work on with Luminar.
- Choose Photo > Edit In > Luminar 4 or right-click on the image and select Edit In > Luminar 4.
- A new image is created and sent to Luminar.
- Make any edits or adjustments as needed in Luminar. Use Luminar Looks to speed up your editing workflow.
- When done, click the Apply button to send the adjusted image back to Aperture.
Gracias por darnos tu opinión.