Luminar is a powerful addition to Adobe Photoshop. To apply Luminar 4 as a filter, follow these steps:
- Make sure Adobe Photoshop is open.
- Open an image you’d like to enhance.
- Choose Filter > Skylum Software > Luminar 4… A new dialog appears to indicate that Luminar is running.
- Luminar should automatically open the image you were editing. If needed, click the Luminar icon in your Dock or Taskbar to switch to Luminar.
- Make any edits or adjustments as needed in Luminar. Use Luminar Looks to speed up your editing workflow.
- When done, click the Apply button to send the adjusted image back to Photoshop.
Gracias por darnos tu opinión.