Once you’ve added a new layer to a document, it’s easy to transform it to a new size. The Layer Transform command is quite useful.
- Open the Layers tool by clicking its icon in the sidebar
- Select an existing layer or click the + symbol at the top of the Layers tool or use the Add New Image Layer… command.
- To scale a layer, click the Layer Transform button or press Cmd+T (macOS) or Ctrl+T (Windows).
- If you want the layer to not distort, click the Lock icon in the Info Bar to prevent unwanted distortion.
- Drag a corner handle to resize the layer.
- Drag a corner to resize the layer in two directions.
- Drag the top, bottom, or side to scale in one direction only.
- Drag in the center to position. Resize and position the logo to taste.
- To Move the image, just click inside the image area and drag to reposition the image.
- To Rotate an image you can click on the Angle readout to reveal a drop-down slider for adjusting the angle of the image up to 45 degrees in either direction. You can also click and drag just outside a corner to rotate. A grid overlay appears to help you with accurate cropping.
- When happy with the position of the new layer, click the Done button. To cancel this action click the Reset button then click Done.
Gracias por darnos tu opinión.