Add a whole new light source to your photo, the sun! You can control its position, the warmth, and the amount of glow for a subtle or even dramatic change in lighting. Combine the filter with blending modes for even more control of your lighting.
- Place Sun Center. Click this button to interactively nudge the sun’s position by dragging.
- Amount. Controls the overall intensity of the sun rays.
- Overall Look. This changes the overall brightness of the scene;
- Sunrays Length. This impacts the distance the sun rays will travel.
- Overall Penetration. This slider impacts how much the sun passes through an area. This can be useful when trying to naturally composite the rays into a photo.
- Number of Sunrays. Use a higher number for more rays and a lower number for fewer.
- Sun Radius. This affects the size of the sunrays origin point.
- Sun Glow Radius. This slider changes the size of the glow around the sun.
- Sun Glow Amount. This slider changes the intensity of the glow of the sun.
- Sun Warmth. Can change the sun from bright white to a warm glow.
- Sunrays Warmth. Use this slider to adjust the color temperature of the rays.
- Overall Randomize. Use this slider to get entirely new results that are a variation based on the current settings.
Gracias por darnos tu opinión.