There are times when you want to locate an original photo or your hard drive. Perhaps to save or archive the original on another Drive or to send to someone. Often, you just want to find another image that you shot at the same time, and that image is not in your Luminar Library. Luminar allows you to quickly located the original image files on your hard drive.
Show in Finder/Explorer
It is possible to reveal content in your Luminar library on your actual drive. This can be useful for operations like copying or data backup/
Here’s how to locate a single image on your hard drive.
- Select an image in your library.
- Right-click on the image and choose Show in Explorer/Show in Finder, which will be located at the bottom of the list.
- Luminar will reveal the file on your hard drive.
If you select multiple images to reveal, Luminar will locate the first one selected.
Here’s how locate a folder of images on your hard drive.
- Switch to the Library view.
- Under the Folders section, in the right Sidebar select the folder or subfolder you wish to reveal.
- Right-click on it.
- In the Popup Menu, choose Show in Explorer/Show in Finder.
Luminar will reveal the folder on your hard drive.