This collection of tools is designed to help improve portrait photos in a natural, yet pleasing way. The tools also help to highlight and improve the primary features of a person’s face. The tool uses AI to recognize facial details. The tool requires that the face fills at least 25% of the frame for the best results. If multiple faces are present, they will be handled by the tool (provided that the faces are large enough to be detected).
- Face Light. Adjust the lighting for a face that doesn’t impact the rest of the scene. Get the emulation of a flash or reflector aimed at a face.
- Red Eye Removal. Fix red-eye problems caused by flash.
- Eye Whitening. It can whiten the pupils to enhance their eyes.
- Eye Enhancer. Enhance and make a person’s eyes more expressive and sharp.
- Dark Circles Removal. Easily remove dark circles or shadows below the eye.
- Slim Face 2.0. A useful technology to realistically contour and shape a face. Make the face proportionally smaller and naturally slim, achieving more attractive results in your portrait. It’s also useful to correct lens distortion on a face.
- Enlarge Eyes. Is your portrait subject not fully awake yet? Squinting in bright light? Bring their eyes to life by gently increasing the size of their eyes.
- Eyebrow Improve. Thicken and darken brows for stronger framing of the eyes.
- Lips Saturation. It enhances the amount of color in the lips.
- Lips Redness. Increases the redness of lips.
- Lips Darkening. It lowers the luminosity of the lips.
- Teeth Whitening. Brightens the smile in a portrait.
¿Necesitas más ayuda?
Skylum Customer Service
Gracias por darnos tu opinión.