The option to install Luminar 4 as a plug-in is presented when you run the installer. You can also choose to install as a plug-in at a later time.
- Quit any host applications you are installing for.
- Make sure Luminar 4 is open.
- Choose Luminar 4 > Install Plugins… to start (on a macOS) or File > Install Plugins (on PC).
- Mark the desired host applications in the new dialog box that appears to show you which supported host applications you have currently installed on your computer.
- Click the Install/Uninstall button for the corresponding apps in which you’d like Luminar to run.
Gracias por darnos tu opinión.