If the version of the macOS system on your Mac is newer than 10.11 you can use Luminar as an extension to Photos for Mac. Here’s how to activate the Extension.
- Choose > System Preferences.
- Choose Extensions.
- Choose Photos.
- Select the extensions that you’d like to use. Be sure to mark Luminar 4.
- Launch Photos for macOS from your Applications folder.
- Choose an image to edit in your Photos library.
- Click the Edit Photo button.
- Click the Extensions button and choose Luminar 4.
- Make any edits or adjustments as needed in Luminar. Use Luminar Looks to speed up your editing workflow.
- When done, click the Save Changes button to send the adjusted image back to Photos for macOS.
Thanks for your feedback.