A powerful creative tool, Split Toning offers the ability to introduce color toning to black and white images. Toning a black and white image can transform the mood of the resulting image and also help in some printing processes.
- Amount. The overall strength of color toning applied to an image.
- Hue. Scroll through a spectrum of colors to choose the toning of the bright values in a scene.
- Saturation. This increases the intensity of the color in the light area of the image.
- Hue. Scroll through a spectrum of colors to choose the toning of the darker values.
- Saturation. Increase the intensity of the color in the dark areas of the image.
- Balance. Shifts the balance between what is considered and affected by the Highlights adjustments and the Shadows adjustments of Split Toning. Slide to the left and the adjustments made to the Shadows will take precedent, slide to the right, the adjustments made to the Highlights will take precedence.
Need more help with this?
Skylum Customer Service
Thanks for your feedback.