The Orton Effect allows enhancements to an image that includes glow and focus which produces photos that are sharp and blurry at the same time. This is a great way to add a unique look to your photos. While it works great on portraits, you can absolutely use it on most photos.
- Type. They Type pop-up menu offers two choices.
- Type 1 increases the Saturation of the image.
- Type 2 is a softer glow.
- Amount. Controls the overall strength of the effect.
- Softness. Choose whether you want the effect to blend gently or have more defined edges.
- Brightness. This control can raise the luminance values of the entire image.
- Contrast. Use this to maintain a crisper difference between the light and dark areas of the photo. This is a useful way to create rich blacks and bright whites.
- Saturation. Controls the intensity of colors in the affected image.