This tool provides for an overall “dreamy” look to your image by softening image luminescence, and increasing contrast & saturation. It can create a dreamy, fantasy look for photos by increasing contrast and adding a creative glow, prioritized to the lighter areas of the image.
- Amount. The overall effect strength. For a moderate effect and a more realistic image, keep the values in the Amount to +40. If the Amount value is 0, then the effect is not applied. Move the slider to the right to increase the Amount.
- Shadows. Adjusts the black point for the darker areas of the image.
- Smoothness. This controls the softness of the effect.
- Saturation. A useful way to adjust the color saturation of the effect applied to the image.
- Warmth. Adjusts the hue of the effect towards the warm end of the scale.