The Info view provides basic information about a photo. When the Info View is activated, this information is displayed from left to right, top to bottom:
- Filename. The name assigned to the file on your disk.
- Capture Date and Time. When the image was captured by your camera or created in the case of scanned files.
- Resolution. The current resolution of the image in pixels.
- File Size. How large the file is.
- Camera Model. Which camera was used to capture the image.
- White Balance. The white balance setting used by your camera to calibrate image color.
- Lens. Which lens was used to make the photo/
- Metering Mode. How did the camera evaluate the exposure in the scene.
- ISO. The ISO of the image when captured.
- Aperture. The ƒ-stop for the image.
- Shutter Speed. How long did the camera’s shutter stay open.
- Exposure Compensation. Was exposure compensation applied to influence the camera’s program mode?
- Focal Length. The focal length for the lens used when shooting.
Thanks for your feedback.