Emulates the look of a high key lighting set-up where the main light source slightly overexposes the subject. This produces bright high contrast images. Often used in Fashion & Beauty photography.
- Amount. How much of the effect is added to the image.
- Standard High Key. Affects the image in a global fashion.
- Dynamic High Key. It is more limited in its effect, taking skin tones into account as it applies the filter to the image.
- Blacks. Maintains contrast in the darkest areas.
- Glow. Controls the behavior of the brighter areas of a photo.
- Contrast. Impacts the overall contrast in the image (the relative difference between the lightest and darkest areas)
- Saturation. Determines if the overall colors become washed-out or stay richly-saturated.
Need more help with this?
Skylum Customer Service
Thanks for your feedback.