This tool is useful for creating a lighting effect in photos. It is especially useful for bright areas in your image such as streetlights or sky.
- Type. Choose from 3 different options that affect characteristics of the glow.
- Amount. The overall effect strength. If the Amount value is 0, then the effect is not applied. Move the slider to the right to increase Amount.
- Brightness. Use this slider to control the brightness of the effect.
- Smoothness. This controls the softness of the effect. A Higher value creates a gentler blend between the affected and unaffected areas of the image.
- Warmth. Adjusts the hue of the effect towards the warm or cool end of the scale.
Need more help with this?
Skylum Customer Service
Thanks for your feedback.