The Details Enhancer filter helps you create dramatic photos and brings crystal-clear sharpness to your images. With the proper detail enhancement, you can make your photos look great and sharp, with no halos or extra artifacts.
- Small Details. Small sets sharpness of fine details. At 0, the effect is not applied. Moving the slider to the right will intensify the clarity of small details while moving to the left; on the contrary, it will somewhat wash out the fine details.
- Medium Details. This option sets medium-sized parts sharpness. At 0, the effect is not applied. Moving the slider to the right increases the sharpness, while moving the slider to the left decreases it.
- Large Details. Use this choice to set the sharpness of the global contours of objects in the image. At 0, the effect is not applied. Moving the slider to the right increases the sharpness, while moving to the left decreases it.
- Sharpen. The Sharpen Tool helps focus soft edges in a photo to increase clarity or focus. Use this tool to significantly improve image quality. Keep in mind that too much sharpening can give your photo a grainy look.
- Details Protection. To ensure that areas of the image aren’t over-processed, use the Details Protection slider.
- Details Masking. The dynamic masking feature allows you to reveal details only in appropriate areas and can help you define the sharpness in your image.
- Sharpening Radius. Distance away from contrast edges that the effect is applied.
- Sharpening Masking. Try the Masking slider to control the zone of detail amplification. When moving the slider to the left, the number of zones increases and the image becomes more detailed. When moving to the right, the number of granularity zones is reduced.
Thanks for your feedback.