Below the currently selected image is a series of quick controls so you can both review the status of an image or apply criteria to help with sorting.
- File Name. View the name of the currently selected image.
- Color Label. Apply a color label to indicate the status or category for an image.
- Flagged Image. A Flagged or Favorite image will have its heart icon filled in. This is a top-level rating that wil; help you find your best images.
- Reject Image. Clicking the X will dim the image in your library. This is an alternative to deleting files that you don’t want to use.
- Rating. Apply a star rating of 1–5 stars to help sort your images based on quality.
- Move to Trash. Click the Trashcan icon to move the file to Luminar’s trash where it is queued for deletion.
Thanks for your feedback.