As you work with layered photos, you may decide that you want to create a merged copy of those layers. Perhaps its to apply additional effects, or maybe to mask and blend the layers together. Luminar calls this feature a stamped layer, and it simply means that all of the current layers and filters combine to a new layer at the top of the Layers panel.
Here’s how to create a stamped layer.
- Open an image within Luminar.
- If hidden, open the Layers panel.
- Design using Adjustment and Image layers as you wish.
- When ready to merge layers, click the + button at the top of the Layers’ section and choose Create New Stamped Layer.
- The new layer based on all the others is at the top of the Layer stack. Feel free to use options like masks, blending modes, or additional filters to process.
Need more help with this?
Skylum Customer Service
Thanks for your feedback.